A lot can change in 100 years, and most things do. Frank’s, however, has withstood the test of time. The longest running restaurant in the Zeeland and Holland area has established its name through great food and great community.
Frank and Mary Dionise, recent immigrants from a small village in southern Italy called St. Appolito, arrived to Zeeland, Michigan in 1924. The couple became the newest merchants in Zeeland opening what was orignially called Dionise Confectionary and later Frank’s at 134 East Main.